Bookkeeper and Accounts Administrator
• Organising the internal accounts, company files and reporting to accountants, company directors.
• Liaising with the suppliers, certificates bodies, external consultants, Clients and main Office Staff (Fluent in English).
• Assisting Project Managers and Directors with all the paperwork involved during the flow of business.
Key Skills and Experience preferred:
• Years of Experience: 3 – 25 years of experience
• Graduated School: Business, Economics, Accounting to similar disciplines
• Level of education: High School(Graduate), Bachelor’s(Graduate)
• Languages: English(Reading: Advanced, Writing: Advanced, Speaking: Advanced)
• Microsoft Office: Excel (Advanced), PowerPoint (Advanced), Word (Advanced)
• Company Industry: Aluminium, Building, Architecture
• Job Type: Permanent / Full-time
• Position Level: Staff
• Job Location: United Kingdom, London